Cancellation fees & Refund policy

Any client cancellations must be received in writing and escorted by all the materials in an unused condition.

On the moment of booking client is paying 30% of total booking amount which is considered as a prepayment which is not refundable is case of cancellation.

The remaining amount should be paid not later than 14 days prior to arrival. If the payment is not received the booking is officially cancelled and the prepayment is not refundable.

Cancellation made fourteen (14) or more days prior to the date of arrival in case client paid 100% of booking will incur 30% charge and the remaining part 70% will be returned to client.

Cancelations made fourteen (14) or less days prior to the date of arrival in case client paid 100% of booking is not refundable and will incur 100% charge.

There are no refunds for early check outs and “no shows”.

Email your cancelation request to office@zenithholidayhomes.com with the above mentioned information and the reason for the cancelation.

Your request will be processed and if it complies with the cancellation policies for the reserved service we will refund the corresponding amount to your credit card within 7 working days.

Refunds will be done only through the Original Mode of Payment.