1. Electricity, Water, Air Conditioning, Cooking facilities, Cable Television and Internet are provided free of charge.
2. Premises should be kept in a good and clean condition, and should be used in a careful and lawful manner, otherwise the sum of AED 300 to be charged additionally for the cleaning service.
3. The Clients shall pay for any damage done to the premises inflicted by the Clients or their guests; the Client’s responsibility will not include:
– normal wear and tear;
– damages due to events of force major including natural disaster, riots and warfare.
4. No animals or pets of any kind will be brought onto the premises.
5. No more than 4 (four) persons sleep on the premises.
6. Quiet hour stars at 10 PM and noise should be kept to a minimum.
7. There shall be no smoking inside the premises. In case of violation, the fine is 2000 AED. Smoking is permitted outside the home.
8. There shall be no refunds of rental amount because of shortened stays or ruined expectations due to work and family emergencies or other commitments.
9. Client accepts ___1__ set of door key, __1___building access card, __-__parking access will be handed over at time of vacating the premises. The costs of any replacement keys (100 AED) or access card (500 AED) will be recovered from the Client’s Security Deposit.
An emergency call for opening doors costs 50 AED.
An emergency call for opening doors after 20.00 (8PM) costs 100 AED.
10. In case of extension of the contract your stay, the tenant must inform us 2 weeks before check out time. And the extension will be considered of the landlord’s opinion only.
11. In case of emergency extension (on day of check out) fine for cleaning cancellation (350AED) will be charged from security deposit.
12. Security deposit will be refunded within one week from date of check out.
Check out date (as per voucher only)_____ Check out time (as per voucher only )_ ___
Client agrees with Terms and Regulations above and takes possession of the apartment in clean and tidy condition.
13. We accept payments online using Visa and MasterCard credit/debit card in AED (or any other currency).
14. Any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with this website shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of UAE.
15. United Arab of Emirates is out country of domicile.
16. Minors under the age of 18 shall are prohibited to register as a User of this website are not allowed to transact or use the website.
17. If you make a payment for our products or services on our website, the details you are asked to submit will be provided directly to our payment provider via a secured connection.
18. The cardholder must retain a copy of transaction records and Merchant policies and rules.